Having a Premium account allows you to have a Minerva Team, which is comprised of 1 Admin and up to 10 co-editors. Admins manage the account and team roles.
- Roles on Teams:
- Admin - full oversight of the team, with permission to change roles on the team.
- Editor - access to editing guides shared within the team.
- Member - view-only access.
- Members can add other members to a team. Only premium members can view the full team list and roles. They cannot edit roles or shared guides.
- Login and access your Minerva Dashboard.
- On the left handrail, select the team you'd like to make changes to
- Click on the "Role" next to each team members' email address and adjust, accordingly
- Note: Only Admins can adjust the role permissions of members of the team.
If you'd like to sign up for a Premium account, try our PRO Trial for 10 days available on your web app dashboard.